This is another miscarriage case study, a chart of a female that got a miscarriage in 7 weeks, and it occurred in 2017. Again, I would like to share my personal opinion on this from Bazi perspective.
1. This is a 戊 DM born in 申 month with 庚 protruding, Eating God structure.
2. Inside the chart, 寅 clash 申, while 亥 harm 申.
3. Find a “gang” and an opposing “gang” in the chart.
4. Between 2010-2020 癸亥 LP, 亥 in the luck pillar, 亥 in the year branch, and 寅 in the day pillar has a six combination and forms a “gang” with 3 members.
5. While as mentioned above, 寅 has a clash relationship with 申 the opposing “gang”, and 亥 has a harm relationship with 申.
6. So in this case, 亥亥寅 forms a “gang” and attack 申, which is a metal element that represents her output, and also represents her child.
7. In 2017 丁酉 year, 丁 represent 午. As we know, 午 has a half combination relationship with 寅, so 午 (represented by 丁) join the “gang” and help to attack 申. At this stage, 申 was badly damaged.
8. Child element got damaged may indicate a miscarriage in that period.